A large part of the brittleness of nylon wheels is caused by internal stress. There are many reasons for the brittleness of nylon wheels, mainly as follows:
One equipment aspect
(1) There are dead corners or obstacles in the barrel, which can easily promote the degradation of the melt.
(2) The plasticizing capacity of the machine is too small, and the plastic is not fully plasticized in the barrel; the plasticizing capacity of the machine is too large, and the plastic
If the time of heating and shearing in the barrel is too long, the plastic is easy to age and the product becomes brittle.
(3) The ejector device is inclined or unbalanced, and the cross-sectional area of the ejector stem is small or improperly distributed.
Two mold aspects
(1) The gate is too small, you should consider adjusting the gate size or adding an auxiliary gate.
(2) If the runner is too small or the configuration is improper, it should be arranged as balanced as possible or increase the size of the runner.
(3) Poor mold structure causes abnormal injection cycle.